- Position: PRINCIPAL SOLICITOR
- Experience: 13 years
- Location: 205B Middleborough Road, Box Hill South VIC 3128, Australia
- Phone: (03) 9890 7315
review JAY WIJETHILAKE
Personal Experience & Biography
Jayantha Wijethilake is a senior lawyer with over 10 years of legal practice experience in Australia. In addition to his extensive Australian experience, Jayantha has a strong history of legal practice in Sri Lanka where he resided prior to his migration to Australia.
Jayantha’s legal practice has revolved around two primary areas of law:-
Commercial and Residential Conveyancing
- As a conveyancing practitioner, Jayantha has had a significant history in assisting Businesses in their Purchases and Sales. He is proficient in assisting clients with understanding the legal complexities of a business transaction and offers early intervention to avoid costly problems down the line. Jayantha combines years of experience in dealing with both first-time businessmen and also sophisticated investors to provide long-lasting solutions to the respective clients’ commercial needs.
- As a Migration Agent, Jayantha focuses on giving clients cost-effective advice that curates a simple to understand approach towards reaching the relevant clients’ migration goals. Over the years Jayantha has assisted numerous clients in obtaining Partner, Students and Business Migration Visas. His experience in the industry has allowed him to track the dynamic and ever-changing landscape of Australian Immigration law and give clients timely advice to avoid costly situations.
- LLB – Law College of Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Master of Taxation – Monash University